1. Help each child acquire the greatest possible understanding of himself/herself and appreciation of his/her self-worth.
2. Help each child acquire understanding and appreciation of persons belonging to all social, cultural and ethnic groups.
3. Help each child acquire the Mastery of the basic skills in the use of words and numbers.
4. Help each child acquire an active curiosity.
5. Help each child acquire the habits and attitudes of responsible citizenship.
6. Help each child acquire good health habits and an understanding of the conditions necessary for maintaining physical and emotional well-being.
7. Give each child opportunity and encouragement to be creative in more than one field.
8. Help each child understand the opportunities open to him or her to prepare for a productive life and help each other to take full advantage of these opportunities.
9. Help each child to understand, appreciate and respect human achievement in the natural sciences, the social sciences, and the humanities and the arts.
10. Help each child to prepare for a world of rapid change and unforeseeable demands in which continuing education throughout adult life should be a normal expectation.